Since Chrissy loves to sing, for her birthday we set up karaoke! Pretty sure the boys were the ones singing the whole time... gotta love the falsetto. Took a trip to stg to see my alma mater perform the Phantom of the Opera-words can't even do justice to describe how incredible it was!
Thanksgiving Break! I was home for almost a week and it was pure bliss: sledding in Pine Valley, "minute-to-win-it" with the fam, gingerbread houses... tons of delicious homemade food, black friday shopping, baptisms, football, craft fair, bowling.... what more could a girl ask for?
I came home and told my roomies about the games we played in "minute-to-win-it" and they loved it so much that we had to play it for fhe.... it was a hit! (and very competitive)
So Kiya's family is basically amazing and they sent us this HUGE package full of goodies to 'help' us get through finals week. How incredibly thoughtful.... who does that?! Needless to say I'm pretty sure I'm going to ace all my tests now.
We had our ward Christmas party at the Bishop's barn last night-dinner and a talent show. Good times, good food, good friends! Mike and I decided to educate the world on the difference between tapping and clogging, so we put together a little 'battle'... he would tap and then I would clog, and we went back and forth trying to one up each other... such a blast!

2 comments:
I was thinking when you get home we should refresh an old clogging routine and perform it for everyone for their christmas present!
PS- nice grey shirt!
glad to know those clogging lessons came in handy
Post a Comment