Since I was going to be gone for my birthday, my wonderful friends helped me celebrate and do everything they could to make it special for me before I left. Prince Eric surprised me by showing up on my doorstep in a suit with a crown on his head (thank you, Burger King) and a towel as a cape, bestowed upon me a purple crown, gave me these BEAUTIFUL roses, and made me a delicious homemade dinner! Yeah, you're right... he's pretty much adorable.
Next, my sweet roomies tried to surprise me by making a cake without me noticing. I was completely oblivious until they made the smoke alarm go off by accident. They tried to be sneaky again by waking up early to take me to breakfast, but saw it was pouring like crazy outside and decided to go back to bed instead. Poor girls haha... but hey, it's the thought that counts!
1 comment:
Yeah, yeah, we failed. :)
Thanks for hanging out with us anyway! I luva you mucho!!
Post a Comment